Be-Boy Kidnapp'n Idol - Reviews

BelleThePunk's avatar
Feb 22, 2011

Be-Boy Kidnapp'n Idol was very good, but the ending was, although sweet, slightly unclear and confusing. I had thought it was going to be boring and a bit lame, But it did prove my wrong! Although i have seen better animes, this one was certainly brilliant and not a waste of time watching.

The bad things about this film are that fact that certain things weren't taken very seriously, but it managed to get away with it! The characters were good, but not great, needing some more individuality and seemed plain in both appearence and personality.

Overall, it isn't an all bad anime, and is certainly worth watching!

AnimeMe921's avatar
Jan 27, 2023

I'm not sure where to start here bc it was so short and much of it made no sense especially the ending. It's like we missed some of it. There was no character development at all and the way things happened in the end definitely made no sense. I guess the animation and music was decent for the 80/90's but other than that just not very good at all. If you've got 20 mins to waste go for it but I would have liked some more background or just something more. Meh