Baby Steps 2 - Reviews

Oskarrr's avatar
Mar 9, 2016

this anime is unique as it sticks to the maine character and only a small number of other characters.The other good thing about this anime is that i doesn't drag out its games ,ye there might be an odd few however the games are exciting and engaging for any one who watches the anime . This anime made me excited even on my second watch as if it were my first time watching it.

Neuro1983's avatar
Jan 5, 2018

Baby Steps 2 is as good as the first season, Eichiro progesses even more, new matches and still the same thing, it is not Prince of Tennis, therefore you do not have the impression of watching DragonBall Z characters playing tennis... Attention to details, it is pleasant to watch it.

Archemetes's avatar
Oct 8, 2016

I put off watching Baby Steps 1 & 2 for ages. I love sports anime, but Prince of Tennis left a horrible taste in my mouth. Blah - so boring. Baby Steps delivered, though. It fits in with newer sports anime like Kuroko no Basuke, Haikyuu!!!, Free!, Yowamushi Pedal, Days, etcetera... but there are a few things that make it stand on its own. It isn't quite as cookie cutter as most recent sports anime. I hope there's more.

Time123's avatar
Sep 11, 2020

It was great... yah know until you realize there wont be a season 3 of it because it GOT CANCELED FOR SOME REASON. The mc was getting soo damn stong at tennis idk why they decided to stop it, it was such a good and insparational story it doesnt deserve to get cancled honestly it was just getting good to 👁💧👄💧👁