Baby Steps 2 - Reviews

Neuro1983's avatar
Jan 5, 2018

Baby Steps 2 is as good as the first season, Eichiro progesses even more, new matches and still the same thing, it is not Prince of Tennis, therefore you do not have the impression of watching DragonBall Z characters playing tennis... Attention to details, it is pleasant to watch it.

Archemetes's avatar
Oct 8, 2016

I put off watching Baby Steps 1 & 2 for ages. I love sports anime, but Prince of Tennis left a horrible taste in my mouth. Blah - so boring. Baby Steps delivered, though. It fits in with newer sports anime like Kuroko no Basuke, Haikyuu!!!, Free!, Yowamushi Pedal, Days, etcetera... but there are a few things that make it stand on its own. It isn't quite as cookie cutter as most recent sports anime. I hope there's more.

Oskarrr's avatar
Mar 9, 2016

this anime is unique as it sticks to the maine character and only a small number of other characters.The other good thing about this anime is that i doesn't drag out its games ,ye there might be an odd few however the games are exciting and engaging for any one who watches the anime . This anime made me excited even on my second watch as if it were my first time watching it.

MaheshS's avatar
Nov 17, 2023

Why it's so underrated. Why they cancelled the manga the sad part is that the author wanted to continue the story. Why there is no season 3 yet.😭

jacabang's avatar
Aug 14, 2021

This series is good but not better from the first one, I think it's going down fall from here, to be honest It didn't deserve another season due to many stupid back story specially the opponent. though this series is better than Prince of Tennis in the later part were in they added exage skills that technically imposible to pull off in real life, thus it is an anime, a work of fiction but never the less it sicks at the end of the day, I believe sports anime is created to introduce sports within the viewers and teach them how it plays and inspire the viewer to play it.