Assassination Classroom

Alt title: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Add review
Beautybox's avatar
Nov 16, 2016

It's have a good story overall, but the story is lacking sometimes. I understand it's just regular students who have gotten a opitunity to play assassins, but sometimes I miss a little action when they focus more on the midt-terms than the assassination. They sound so full of themselves sometimes it's getting surerealistic to a normal regular student who has been crushed down of the other smater ones.

The charachers: theres too many and not reneberable, there are some who outstanding though fx. Nagisa or Karma.

Emma2015's avatar
Mar 15, 2016

Summary: A strange new teacher is introduced to Class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. The teacher is a round-headed, tentacled octopoid creature capable of moving at speeds of up to Mach 20 and whose color changes depending on his mood. Prior to introducing himself to his new class, he managed to carve out a large chunk of the moon to become a permanent crescent moon. In a year, he plots to destroy the earth, but decides to teach a junior high school class in the meantime for an unknown reason. With this strange creature having effectively taken over the world, the government reluctantly complies with his request on the condition that he does not harm his students.

Affectionately, the students of Class E call him Korosensei, which is pun on the term korosenai (殺せない lit. unkillable or can't be killed) and sensei (先生). These same students greet him everyday with assassination attempts in their journey to save the world by eventually murdering their own teacher, and to earn 10 billion yen from the government.

Xianna's avatar
Jun 24, 2016

I loved everything about the anime. I especially love Koro-sensei's personality. Such an amazing story-line. I would definately recomend this anime to others.

347's avatar
Jul 24, 2018

it is an anime that will pull at your heart [I CRIED SO MUCH @[email protected]]

it will make you laugh and something always happen!!!!!

if you haven't watched it i suggest you do it's amazing

Francfranco's avatar
Mar 15, 2017

Completely Spoiler Free

Assassination Classroom

Highly recommend for those looking for comedy, some romance, and decent action.

Finished Ending: Yes

Overall Themes: Life Lessons (coming of age)

Recommendation Age Range: 13 and up (adults will love this anime just as much

Dubbed Available

I spend a lot of time searching for anime that are genuinely “not a waste of time” and I can honestly say Assassination Classroom is one everyone should see. The series has two seasons that I’ve seen and both are quite enjoyable and very well written. The animation is fluid and above average. The voice acting is fantastic and even more so the dub is just as good.

If you are not enjoying the anime by episode 3-4 I would say that you perhaps will not like this anime (though most animes are like this). I strongly suggest watching this anime as it only gets far better.

Ending: There is a finished ending to this anime. Meaning that the anime is not waiting for another season or the manga to continue. I am not sure if there is more to the story, however this does not leave you hanging (Which is almost the biggest concern I have when starting an anime).

****************Following Contains Some spoilers (Be Warned) ******************

Overall Impression: I loved this anime as it was completely what I was looking for at the time. The idea of having a crazy monster who wants to blow up the world as your teacher seems weird and cliché but is really a fantastic story for anyone. The characters (students) learn many life lessons along the way as they try to kill their teacher. The anime has serious moments and very funny moments. There is little to none fan service moments and the plot is simply enough for a teenager yet full enough and complex enough (mysterious) for an adult (I’m 23). I laughed many times during this anime and enjoyed this anime thoroughly. The ending was amazing. I cried a lot. Very well ended anime and one of the best I’ve seen.

I usually have complaints here for the anime, however for this anime there are not many if any. There were no stupid arc plots or moments of pure fan service where you get uncomfortable. The anime is fluid and does have some good pacing. There are plenty of surprises and closure for almost every plot twist.

I write reviews mostly for myself and for the enjoyment of looking back at anime I've seen and wish to remember. My reviews are not perfect and completely my opinion. There may be mistakes, however if you find it helpful then I'm glad. I have many reviews but some are private. If you have questions about an anime I've seen visit my profile of DM for more reviews.

9.5/10 story