Aria the Avvenire - Reviews

knoxyal's avatar
Dec 18, 2018

A continuation of Aria the Origination with improved animation. I am shocked that there are only 400 people who have watched this beautiful continuation of a masterpiece.

Overview of the Entire Series:

In a nutshell, Aria the Animation and Aria the Natural were about the happiness of an idle, unchanging life; Aria the Origination was about change. Avvenir involves grown up Momiko and Alicia-san finding time to cherish these precious memories. The relationship between the characters is beautiful as ever, and I love that the characters treat each other with so much love and respect.

I really don’t have anything to say against Avvenir. The lovely character interaction, good vibes and soothing music/scenary all compressed into 3 episodes. It would be a massive shame to miss it, especially if you enjoyed Aria the Origination and are yearning for more.

KhYkZ's avatar
Jul 11, 2020

To be honest its amazing.. Im speechless.. Every episode I cried heck i just finished this anime yet the story, the drama, the relaxing music, the different personalities in each character is unique. I fell in love with this anime.. I wish there is a continuation of this  i was hoping I can watch Ai-chan's story now since everyone turned to a Prima now.. Im just wondering what kind of Undine is Ai-chan.. Hoping for a new season to arrive

Oswallt's avatar
Jan 10, 2020

Avvenire is an excellent epilogue.  If you enjoyed the rest of Aria, you'll appreciate these last three episodes in the story.

I feel I should mention that although this is titled Avvenire, which means future, roughly half of it is flashbacks.  That's not a bad thing, I liked all three episodes, but it was not what I was expecting.  From what I had read I was expecting this to be about Akari, Aika, and Alice in their new roles as mentors along with Ai as an undine, and while there is some of that, Avvenire isn't starting a new story, it's a denouement.  And while that's not what I was expecting, it's a very good thing.  The end of Origination did provide closure, but it felt a little abrupt to me.  Avvenire leaves me with that warm, happy feeling that I feel Aria deserves.