A year has passed since Menma's ghostly return to the Super Peace Busters. Although the time they spent together during that summer was short, the five members reminisce about what happened as they each write a letter to their lost friend.
Okay, can I just say how BORING this movie was? I have a hard time quitting things after I've started, or I probably would have stopped watching this. Eighty percent of the movie was flashbacks from the anime (as the movie takes place a year later). Ten percent were flashbacks that we didnt see in the anime. Ten percent of the movie actually took place in the present. The new flashbacks presented added a little more depth/meaning to the very end of the anime, I thought, and the very end of this movie was a little more hopeful than the anime's end, but... There was so much old content that I was bored out of my mind. I mean, I watched the entire anime in about two days, and then watched this movie less than twenty-four hours after finishing said anime. If you really want to watch this movie, either watch it after not having seen the anime for awhile, or just skip over all of the flashbacks. The actual new content in this movie isn't bad and I prefer the movie's ending over the anime, but the goodness of it is spoiled by how long this movie was dragged out by old content.
I just watched the movie i dont care that its flashbacks and so on but it is still a very sad story that made me cry agine If something happend to some real life people i understand how this would effect them im very pleased that i watched the movie after that long time since i watched the anime series Those who give it a bad review or so dont understand the meaning of this anime they dont have feelings, If you saw the series and cried and enjoyed that story i recommend to watch the movie to have closer for this anime There are flashbacks and some that havent bean in the series itself but it is still worth watching agine. It was one of the most loveble characters i cried for, Menma. "We Found You Menma".
Can I just say how disappointing this movie was? I jumped into right after rewatching the anime for about the fifth time and boy was that a mistake. 90% of this movie contains flashbacks from the show which is great and all if I hadn't seen it in a couple of years. Unfortunately I justed watched the show. Really should've just watched this since it basically recapped the show. 5% out of the 90% adds things to the flashbacks we hadn't seen before, and the other 10% of the movie is just...nothing. Its a year later and its super nice to see everyone again and they do a nice letter thing for Menma but other then that...its just nothing. It was so upsetting.
There are no custom lists yet for this series.