Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 4 - Reviews

n3vermind's avatar
Dec 11, 2020

i still love this series. its very cute! i love how accurate it is when it comes to siblings lol. I love all the characters, and that they are unique in their own way!

Curiousmadra's avatar
Dec 19, 2020

I was very happy to hear that this series did get it's 4th season because goddamn man, I needed a comedy anime show to cheer me up, while I'm still going through tough college work during a pandemic. Although I like this show very much, this season did have episodes that were particularly flat and not funny at all. I don't want to say why cause I will give off spoilers and leave every one to judge the 12 episodes for themselves. I'm not gonna lie though, this season did have a few hilarious episodes and the last episode was wholesome af!

Also, I still wish that each episode wasn't 3 minutes short like I feel it is beneficial to be a really good 15-25-minute episode show. I wanna get to know more of the via by not having to wait for those golden 3 minutes used in my precious time each week man!

Anyways regardless of my wee complaints, it's still worth the time to watch this entertaining show of a quirky brother and sister, along with their friends!

P.S. - the opening is soooooo upbeat, one of the best 💓