Ange Vierge

Add review
Kurikutsu's avatar
Mar 12, 2017

Based on 2 episodes as others comment, I won't say the story is weak or the show is faulty. True that there's lot censored but it doesn't damage the anime itself. For this anime to get rating below 2.0 is kind of outrageous since this anime hasn't made me cringe yet at all (like when someone says something really stupid out of context and everyone will go with the flow) and there're a lot of emotions involved like anger and selfishness but also happy moments.

I think the anime deserves at least over 3.6 rating.

Eruka01's avatar
Sep 27, 2016

Story: I liked this anime despite the story was a little obvious and monotone (though I didn't expect what appened in the 2nd episode..), but I liked it, I hope in a 2nd season with a story much more develop

Animation: very good!

Sound: It's really great!

Characters: could be better, but I liked them. Spoiler I appreciated their changing during the anime

Wrost thing: "yuri moments" I think if it doesn't exist in the anime will be better.

The secondary and minor character wasn't detailed much, it was better detail them

Why I liked this anime: Because I saw myself in all the main character (especially in Saya and Amane)

mothattack's avatar
Jul 28, 2018

The censorship didn't bother me at all. My issue was I felt like I was watching My little pony, friendship is magic. It's like the harmony stones arc, but with interplanetary unclad girls instead of ponies. All they have to do is strengthen their friendship and combine their power to save the world.

TheTsundereWhisperer's avatar
Nov 13, 2016

Way too much censorship. Ill wait for an uncensoerd version. Great potential though lots of fine young waifus spending 80% of the time naked and no annoying gynophobic male MC is always a plus.

slelie's avatar
May 27, 2018

I have not watched the whole anime yet. I’m at episode 6 now. But I can already predict how the story will develop. I’m losing my concentration because of this and it becomes realy hard to sit this show out. I be back if I wathced the show whole.