Amai Choubatsu - Watashi wa Kanshu Sen'you Pet - Reviews

Alt title: At This Rate, I'm Gonna Come... -The Warden's Relentless Pat-Down-

X3V's avatar
Feb 9, 2021

NO SPOILER REVIEW !!!

I only watched up till episode 4. The episodes are really short, usually 4 minutes each.

The story is fairly dull in the 4 episodes I watched. They seemed to kind of follow one but it's eh... It's quite clear the focus is on one thing only. There is no real build up to any moments, and hardly any interaction with other characters. Some moments are rather abrupt and random as well. There is also no character development or motive. Some scenes in the animation came off a bit awkward.

The voice acting however, is alright, not bad, but not absolutely amazing, it's just mediocre.

It mostly is a degrading sort of watch so just be aware, there is no cutesy love or romance.

1. She is being accused of stealing, however continues to argue she's innocent, but doesn't seem to make an effort to prove that she is.

2. She's apparently in love with another guy but during their visits (ignoring the fact the Warden is also with her in the visitor room doing questionable things while somehow not being spotted) it just doesn't seem like the woman is really in love with her guy though.

Animation:

It's alright, a few scenes it can look a bit off but overall it's fine

Sound:

Sounds alright, decent voice acting, sounds, etc.

The characters are pretty personalities, at least for me.

1. The women has no real backstory besides something she briefly says about her parents being in an accident a while ago, however this doesn't have anything to do with the current story (doesn't go any further than that in the 4 episodes I watched)

2. The lover has no backstory

3. The warden has a very limited side story type thing, no backstory

Overall:

It's....fine. Definitely not something for me, but if this is something you'd be interested in, give it a shot! The episodes are rather short so if you're just looking for something to binge fast this'll be quick!

Frankiefan2002's avatar
Mar 16, 2021

To be honest I would let that guard all over me. I know I have a big problem and I do wish there was more and a bit more than 5 min ep. I'm just saying. It makes me happy that there is such a cute guy(the red-haired guy is super cute too) but that guard I'll have day and night dreams about.

9.5/10 animation
7.5/10 sound
Selin7's avatar
Jun 13, 2021

I just wanna say the ending song slaps.

Suntacasa's avatar
Mar 22, 2021

I wanted to give up in the first 5 episodes but decided to watch it nontheless. It went beyond my expectations, unfortanetely, it ends suddenly. I really wanted to know what will happen next... As the last review said, I'd leave the guard all over me :D 2 things that annoyed me the most were the main female characters voice/moans and how they hurried this anime, it would've been much better if the girl's voice was quieter and if they would've taken more time.

Y0ul1's avatar
Mar 7, 2021

is quite small with not too much character development but if the siries go on then is cool