Aki Sora: Yume no Naka - Reviews

TridentRPG's avatar
Jun 26, 2015

This was a lot better than the first OVA, which was good, but this was just far better. And again, this is NOT hentai! NO EXPLICIT SEX is shown. Anyways, I really liked that they put a lot more into the story this time, getting the other characters more involved. The animation's the same as the previous. Sound is a little more refined. And the characters are a step up, obviously, with the exception of Sora, who I hate. I'm not sure how he's had all this sex since the last OVA ended but is still crying like a little b*tch getting raped whenever he talks to a girl or is having sex with one. They need to make another OVA where a ninja assassin comes and ACTUALLY rapes him then paints the room with his blood.

QueenPrisme's avatar
Oct 12, 2015

hentai?= I'm not sure if this could actually be considered hentai because genitals are not shown in this anime.

First off just as any sort of hentai or just romance their are certain things that we each like differently. Some people hate sora because he's weak, shy, volunarable... all around submissive however I really like that so I adore Sora's character.

All of the characters are uniquely different something not very thought out in hentai?.

This hentai? (more like Ecchi) is way more thought out than most hentai? simply because it didn't turn into two sisters on sora but something entirely different that the plot summary on here spoils. >.< (also i don't think that sora is bullied by aki).

The animation is fairly nice but there weer a few scenes where the shadows just didn't look quiet right, but that's not a huge deal. I really love the music and the overall calm mood of this hentai. I don't usually stick around to watch incest but this one was just cute

Casji's avatar
Apr 3, 2016

deffinity read all about this anime before you watch it, i didnt read into it at all just looked like a highschool anime but what i got was very interesting not my normal style of anime but i watched through it.  wouldnt reccomened this anime but if your into tits and incest give it a watch (personally couldnt really handel the incest but other than that it was rather different)

5.5/10 overall
animeisawesome's avatar
Nov 5, 2014

never watch this.....ever its so fudging weird and thatgs putting it lightly.......anyway

the story about sora and his two other sister and some other girl who likes him and they force them selves on him for thier own....pleasure practicily a hentai

maybeyourotaku2guy's avatar
Oct 7, 2015

Ok, this anime I couldn't take as high regards to anyone such as a female or male who might get arose about the closely non sex inappropriate parts that you can't see but do feel like it. Although people who love brother and sister complex be my guess but through even the slightest I've couldn't take what this anime was giving to me. I'm fine with ecchi but way out of the zone I would go so far to watch this anime, and the even though this anime made it made sense for me to stop and this why I get its a three star.

3.1/10 overall