Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi: Beautiful Snow - Reviews

Alt title: Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi: Miyuki

kingofdemons's avatar
Mar 2, 2015

Story: so super short and crazy but cool I mean this must of happen before but after and it is real but not part of the story

Animation: nice and smooth evry well done

Sound: right up there with the big boys ya know

Characters: love them to death like how they where all in there and got there part but the whole santa thing was a little O_O but I love it and hope you like it to

7.8/10 story
8.5/10 sound
8.7/10 characters
angelsreviews's avatar
Jul 15, 2013

In this strange OVA where Ai is now a Santa. They start out as though Kaoru and Ai have never met before and yet, this ‘Ai’ is only known as Santa. During Christmas, Ai drops a pendent and then comes by Kaoru’s house to get it. She gives him a sweet dream but she ends up staying with him for the night and day. This has almost the same feeling as Itsudatte My Santa in a small way but a lot more gentle and cute. Even though the storyline isn’t one I like, it still has a sense of love and sweetness that makes me want to watch it.

The artwork is much like the main story, though the change they have to some of the characters looks a little bothersome to me. You would think an OVA would have better looking characters but it’s like some of the main characters in the main series have been downgraded here except Ai and Kaoru.

The English voices again are pretty much the same, and that means that the annoying voices are also there. At least it’s the same voice I guess.