A Destructive God Sits Next to Me - Reviews

Alt title: Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hankaishin ga Imasu.

animeplanet0's avatar
May 28, 2022

I don't understand why this extremely boring show has had only 10/10 reviews. There's nothing wrong with the animation and such, it's just extremely boring.

Some other dude commented on the low show rating. It's low because this show is boring.

786Cookie's avatar
Dec 6, 2020

I generally enjoyed this anime but there were a few things bugging me:

-I really don't like how annpying that Tsukimiya is very manipulative and leads Seri into bad circumstances

-I don't like how Tsukimiya and that purple haired girl didn't get together

And some others but I won't mention them. I mainly watched this anime because I wanted to see if Seri ever flipped out on everyone and tell them that they're stupid but he does it only once every episode and it mostly involves violence instead of the witty comebacks I was hoping for.

But the storyline was okay so I won't hate.

Malusan's avatar
Jan 25, 2021

Overrall: I liked this anime a lot because it made me laugh and relax! I adore the five main characters, they are very cute (but my favorite ones are Hanadori and Seri <3)

Animation: the way the studio animated this makes everything so much funnier LMAO

Story: I don't have a lot to say, just high schoolers doing things.

Sound: the VAs did a good job, the voices fit sooo well!

Characters: cinnamon rolls, except that weird guy with lavender hair.

Now I want a S2 :( (probably won't happen, but eh)

Beth0410's avatar
Apr 19, 2020

It was a great comedy anime to watch to relax from this crazy year. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little time to themselves or to watch with someone else for a laugh and good time.

Nishishii's avatar
Jul 10, 2020

I'd discovered this anime becaus eit was a recommendation from another anime I watch: "Outburst Dreamer Boys." I really loved that anime and wanted to find more like it and I wound up in the right place! It's a really funny anime and I highly recommend it!