A Destructive God Sits Next to Me - Reviews

Alt title: Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hankaishin ga Imasu.

Nishishii's avatar
Jul 10, 2020

I'd discovered this anime becaus eit was a recommendation from another anime I watch: "Outburst Dreamer Boys." I really loved that anime and wanted to find more like it and I wound up in the right place! It's a really funny anime and I highly recommend it!

BeepBeepTheWeeb's avatar
May 25, 2020

I discovered A Destructive God Sits Next To Me while browsing through the winter 2020 simulcast list looking for a show to keep up with. I was immediately captivated by how nicely done the visuals for the cover were and was not disappointed with it throughout all 12 episodes. The show does get a bit confusing at times, which led me to fall back on the series for a considerable amount of time. Despite this, this show has a lot of comedy and the characters are fun. I would definitely recommend watching it if you're looking for a fun slice of life or comedy.

Beth0410's avatar
Apr 19, 2020

It was a great comedy anime to watch to relax from this crazy year. I would recommend to anyone who needs a little time to themselves or to watch with someone else for a laugh and good time.

Xxfirewall's avatar
Apr 2, 2020

I really love this show don't really see why it has such a low rating besides some people found it, decided it wasn't for them and low rate it. The characters are unique and story is interesting to see as you watch even though it is not the main point of the show. It's a lot like Gabriel Dropout, another show I love, but intead of it being cute girls doing cute things it's cute boys doing cute things. It's mostly about comedy more than about character development, but the more you watch you can see the more complex sides of characters behind the silly things they do. It really annoys me how under rated it is.