A Day Before Us - Reviews

Eiraza's avatar
Apr 17, 2020

Honestly this has to be one of the cutest romances I've ever watched.

The episodes were about 2 to 3 minutes long, which was easily its greatest factor and greatest weakness because I could not get enough of these adorable characters. This anime follows two couples and there short but endearing interactions.

I was a bit disappointed with the open endings, but I hear there's a season 2 so I am overjoyed again :)

Watch this is you love cute and sappy romances that are fairly straightforward. Which I mean, who doesn't love that.

KawaiiSB01's avatar
Mar 12, 2019

Well It's kind of Cute Anime . . . having Cute romance !!

Spesifically I really like the starting of the story >.<

Well I Wanna Show some pics of this anime !!

이렇게 많은건 처음이야..... #연애하루전 #adaybeforeus #고양이카페 #cat #🐱 #anime #animation

Yeon Woo ~ Cute and Handsome Boy >.<

Kim Wook ~ Atheletic & Charming Boy XD

Ha Eun ~ Beautiful & Gorgeous Girl >o<

공부중 ✏️📖 @wook.kimmm 💛 #adaybeforeus #summer #study #cafe #coffee #date #연애하루전 #연하전 #카페데이트 #카페 #공부

Yeo Reum ~ Cute & lively Girl >.<

Gun Ha ~ Handsome & Cute & Lovable , Soft Hearted Boy >V<

LocalFbi's avatar
Dec 20, 2020

THE MOST CUTEST AND WHOLESOME ANIME EVER. It's Korean, but so good. Watch it. The series is on youtube :)

Sabure's avatar
Mar 14, 2021

This is the first Korean anime series that I've watched in my lifetime, and despite a total runtime of just 20 minutes, A Day Before Us is a very cute and wholesome romance.

The series portays four young adults who go about their everyday lives all the while starting to build romantic feelings for each other. Despite the heavy limitations of the episodes' run time (only 2 minutes for each of the 10 episodes), there was enough contect to portray very believable and relatable romantic couples. The simplicity of the storyline combines with the simple yet cute artwork, which made for a relaxing and calming watch.

The cute animation is paired off beautifully by an excellent soundtrack, and the Korean voice actors portayed their characters brilliantly.

Since the series is only 20 minutes long, it's a good way to introduce yourself to the Korean style of animation and storytelling without making a major dent on your schedule. This is a good series to watch on the go or if you have a few minutes to kill and want to watch a sweet, innocent romance without all of the heavy stuff. Highly recommended.

Riverimex's avatar
Mar 27, 2021

(SPOILER FREE)

This was my first Korean-anime series. It is a cute love story that you'll always have a smile on your face while watching. Episodes are really short, though it doesn't make it rushed. I really enjoyed it.

The animation is so pretty, the music is sweet and synchronizes with the situations. Characters keep your heart warm.

serialn0.tumblr.com - Tumbex

If you love the romance genre, it is worth checking out