A Day Before Us - Reviews

Eiraza's avatar
Apr 17, 2020

Honestly this has to be one of the cutest romances I've ever watched.

The episodes were about 2 to 3 minutes long, which was easily its greatest factor and greatest weakness because I could not get enough of these adorable characters. This anime follows two couples and there short but endearing interactions.

I was a bit disappointed with the open endings, but I hear there's a season 2 so I am overjoyed again :)

Watch this is you love cute and sappy romances that are fairly straightforward. Which I mean, who doesn't love that.

LocalFbi's avatar
Dec 20, 2020

THE MOST CUTEST AND WHOLESOME ANIME EVER. It's Korean, but so good. Watch it. The series is on youtube :)

KawaiiSB01's avatar
Mar 12, 2019

Well It's kind of Cute Anime . . . having Cute romance !!

Spesifically I really like the starting of the story >.<

Well I Wanna Show some pics of this anime !!

이렇게 많은건 처음이야..... #연애하루전 #adaybeforeus #고양이카페 #cat #🐱 #anime #animation

Yeon Woo ~ Cute and Handsome Boy >.<

Kim Wook ~ Atheletic & Charming Boy XD

Ha Eun ~ Beautiful & Gorgeous Girl >o<

공부중 ✏️📖 @wook.kimmm 💛 #adaybeforeus #summer #study #cafe #coffee #date #연애하루전 #연하전 #카페데이트 #카페 #공부

Yeo Reum ~ Cute & lively Girl >.<

Gun Ha ~ Handsome & Cute & Lovable , Soft Hearted Boy >V<

Riverimex's avatar
Mar 27, 2021

(SPOILER FREE)

This was my first Korean-anime series. It is a cute love story that you'll always have a smile on your face while watching. Episodes are really short, though it doesn't make it rushed. I really enjoyed it.

The animation is so pretty, the music is sweet and synchronizes with the situations. Characters keep your heart warm.

serialn0.tumblr.com - Tumbex

If you love the romance genre, it is worth checking out

KyunNova's avatar
Jun 11, 2021

It's the first time that I a ¿korean-anime? and I need to say that I really like it, is the most cute that i have seen in my life

I think everyone who likes romance should watch this one day, is very short and is on youtube uwu.

9.2/10 overall