86: Eighty-Six - Part II - Reviews

Alt title: 86: Eighty-Six - Dai 2 Cour

Yoshirin's avatar
Mar 16, 2022

The bad reviews here are made by kids who couldn't grasp the epic chracter building throughout the series, This anime is one of the best anime i've watched,The plot, The animation, VA, background music each thing about this series is amazing. The direction of this anime is on another league.

All characters are well written by the author.

The small details in this anime is #1 among all the anime i have watched, you can just pause one scene and can see it yourself the amount of hardwork this studio has done in making this series.

This series is a breath of fresh air among the generic ass animes that are popular.

GLORY TO THE SPEARHEAD SQUADRON!!!

Rwebsterjustlivin's avatar
Mar 22, 2022

Anyone whose actually watch this anime, should not say there is no plot. This anime masterfully builds up all anticipation necessary for you to have a great ending. There is no way those other reviewers watched this and said it had no plot. I personally cried because of how good it was. I normally don't leave reviews, but when I saw some of the others ones I had to. This is an anime you need to watch for yourself and decide it on your own. There are some animes you can go off of reviews alone and decide. This is not one of those. A must watch to get the feel for yourself.

WeebyDemonKing's avatar
Dec 26, 2021

Compared to the first season, the plot has got nothing in it. There's nothing being set up, no storyline being followed. It reminds me of aot season 3. However the animation and sound are as good as ever

ChiefEugene's avatar
Dec 19, 2021

This second season isn't worth watching honestly.

Story jumps around and appears to skip alot of time and key moments (I Haven't read the Light Novel), and frankly is just not cohesive whatsoever compared to the better paced first season.

On top of all that, at least to me there's some characters that are frankly useless and annoying, and the some of the ideas in the writing (such as the "mascots") are not necessary whatsoever. Frederica to me in particular is an earsore and individuals like her overcomplicate the plot in an already disorganized anime.

6.3/10 overall
ImpactfulStar's avatar
Mar 9, 2022

I loved the first season, in my personal opinion it was amazing. This however didn't live up to my expectations, I was excited to hear that 86 was getting a second season, but what we got was just a story that jumped around and focused on a unnecessary and frankly irritating character. The first part wasn't bad, it just that after certain point in the episodes I became irritated and less interested. They focused less on the republic and Milizé( who I'm pretty sure a majority of the people would rather see) and more on a little girl who is irritating and honestly a nuisance to the story. I wouldn't say it isn't worth watching, because it is, it's just a honest let down from the first season.

7.2/10 overall