"When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth." (Dawn of the Dead)
"I've covered wars, you know." (Dead Rising)
"I'll take a potato chip...AND EAT IT!" (Death Note)
"Near and the others told me this woman was supposed to be the second Kira. But could it really be this unbelievably stupid girl?" (DN)
"Was she a great big fat woman?" (The Silence of the Lambs)
"Sit your ass down in that chair and drink your goddamn TEA!" (Final Fantasy VII)
Things Currently Driving Me Insane:
1. Lack of news on the new Zelda Wii game.
2. Twilight. Sparkling vampires? Are you [expletive deleted] kidding me?
3. Final Fantasy VIII's Squall. So...he goes from an apathetic twit with the personality of a brick...to an apathetic twit with the personality of a brick, but now he's got a crush on this girl with the personality of bubble wrap? Yay.
4. Wannabe-gangsters. Pull up your [expletive deleted] pants, do your [expletive deleted] homework, and stop listening to that god-awful rap.
5. People who turn their car radios all the way up and roll down the window. [expletive deleted] you.
6. The final boss in Dead Rising. Fistfight on top of a tank=Automatic Badass, right? But that neck snap attack.....ugh. But there is the trick to beating him, so meh.
1. In Charlie/Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, why does Charlie run down the street waving an extremely sought after ticket?
Well, I love zombie movies and I love video games. Currently, I am preparing for the zombie apocalypse. I am a senior in high school. I love Death Note.
October 8, 2009
October 14, 2009
22 / ?
total anime ratings: 1