yaoihime22

Usagi Drop

19 AUG
2011

i dont often watch slice of life, this one however shows a little piece of innocence that anime has lost. considering how different life in japan is from us it also shows how different people deal w the daily life styles and the take on the difficult situation that arise.

Something that i was touched to watch was how the tree gets planted when a baby gets born, its something to watch if you want something melow and with an innocent heart to it.

not for the idiots that are wanting lolli shots or the usual panty shots.

Other Anime Reviews by yaoihime22

Saki user review by yaoihime22

Saki

Blue Exorcist user review by yaoihime22

Blue Exorcist

Ghost Hunt user review by yaoihime22

Ghost Hunt

overall score: 8.5/10

comments

firemage avatar firemage
Sep 5, 2011

I'm a fan of ecchi but I still find the way they deliver it is utterly tasteless, cliched and cringeworthy most of the time. They should at least try to incorporate it more realistically or creatively.

I agree with this review and I think reviewing something before completion is great, as long as a critique's mind isn't made up until the end of the final episode.

SadisticTendencies avatar SadisticTendencies
Aug 25, 2011

Sorry for not being clear enough; I'm not calling Ecchi despicable, I'm referring to certain shows. Manyuu Hikenchou is despicable, for example, and nothing anyone says will make me change my opinion about that^^

Shadowfoot avatar Shadowfoot
Aug 23, 2011

Despicable? The "perverted"genres are there because people enjoy a few laughs, it wouldn't be there if most people didn't like it. If you don't like it then just ignore it.

yaoihime22 avatar yaoihime22
Aug 22, 2011

i understand that you review anime till the end, though w this anime is clear that you are going to get the same of the other episodes.

Some shows are bad as to call them despicable but not all, its for everyones pleasure to view. thats why there's hentai as a genere to EACH THEIR OWN.  For my part im tired of the same plotless ecchi type of anime that is currently airing, tha'ts why i look for something different and are not currently watching the lolli chara that are around.

i wanted to review this for people that are looking forward to this type of anime to be reasured that if they start to watch it they are going to find it as enjoyable as me, even though is not finished.

thank you for your comments and critisism is greatly apriciated.

blackwidowrsa avatar blackwidowrsa
Aug 22, 2011

You can't review an anime or any story until you have seen it's ending as it makes or breaks the show, especially with a show that develops this slowly.

@Sadistic

And while I agree that there are alot of ecchi anime out, it's a bit harsh to call them all dispicable. If you don't like the genre you shouldn't watch it and the few that I have watch were rather funny.