xxjacobxx3

Mirai Nikki

26 FEB
2011

I think the general idea of this ova is amazing. It has the same type of feel to it as death note and code geass. (kinda). I mean, if you know the future from your cell phone, there is experiments to be done to figure out how it all works... like if it changes depending on what you do, or there is no way to change the future? interesting people do different things, and who are the admins? some artificial intellegence or something like a god from another dimention or what?

Without going all out though, this ova is like a balled up peice of paper thrown at you. You can see some of the details, but not all of them, and without the whole picture it isnt good. I dont know what the purpose of this ova is.

If I was the buisness man... I would say: "I am going to create a little video of the general idea I have about an anime, kind of like a teaser, and see how the populous responds. If they respond good, then we will take the effort to make a whole anime on this idea."

Hopefully, you follow me...

Other Anime Reviews by xxjacobxx3

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun user review by xxjacobxx3

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Lunar Legend Tsukihime user review by xxjacobxx3

Lunar Legend Tsukihime

• Story 8.5/10
  • Overall 7.5/10

comments

Symmetrical avatar Symmetrical
Apr 22, 2011

Your in luck :D it is now gonna be a Tv series. I really loved this OVA and it made me want to read the manga. Theres a bigger plot to this, and it seems like its gonna be a huge hit.

HikaruTenshi avatar HikaruTenshi
Mar 23, 2011

I loved the ova. I would love it if it were a show. It had the darkness and mystery to it that I love.

~Ai~Rox~