xxjacobxx3's avatar

• Hanceville, AL
  • Joined Jan 3, 2009

Hikaru no Go

Oct 10, 2010

The story was entertaining. The main character is a bit stupid for my taste, but most are. The unique thing is that he gets this side kick spirit from 1000 years ago, that used to play go (and was one of the best if not the best of that time). He at first doesnt like go, but then it grows on him and has to fight the 1000 year old spirit for playing time lol. This anime had some places where my adams apple wanted to pop out of my mouth and my heart went toki doki, and i squirmed in my seat. Teared up like 2 times. Im a guy, but i dont care. That shows that the anime was good.

You dont have to know how to play go to enjoy the anime. I dont know how... lol well... not good anyways, but im sure that if you do know how to play it makes it better... although maybe if you wanted to see the individual moves instead of the story line, then it wouldnt be good.

Its no one piece or naruto, but its unique... so.. its definately worth a try. If you like it pretty soon into the anime, you will like the rest.

Thats my advice.

Meomix says...

EXTREMELY disappointed.

Nov 8, 2010
xxjacobxx3 says...

lol yeah. He goes from serious to ... kawaii like you say.

A lot of people see that aspect as the main watching purpose. I didnt although it wouldnt have been good without it. Also since so many like him, near the end where he isnt around as much, people get disappointed.

Oct 11, 2010