xZaKKox

Rosario to Vampire

BASED ON 10 OF 10 VOLUMES READ
13 OCT
2012

While making this review, I was trying to keep it as short as possible, keep this in mind. I personally prefer short reviews, with as few spoilers as possible. If you have any questions, please go ahead and ask or Google your question.

Action/Ecchi/Comedy/Romance/Supernatural

Synopsis
Aono Tsukune is an average boy who failed his High School entrance exams. Tsukune's parents went to the ends of the earth to find a high school that would accept him. Tsukune was enrolled at Youkai Academy, an academy for the education of monsters. Tsukune was unaware of the details of his new school (as well as his parents) when he met Akashiya Moka, a vampire. Tsukune soon learns that Youkai Academy is a secret academy not meant to be found by humans and any human found on the grounds must be executed. He now has to pass his classes, avoid revealing his true form, and avoid being killed by the many dangerous monsters in the school.

Review
Let me start right of with saying: This is my number one, absolute favourite manga. I absolutely love it and whatever errors it may have, I can personally not see them. So please do forgive me, if I miss anything major.

Many reviews and ratings are very bad, when it comes to this manga. Most of the ratings  rate badly, solely because of the Ecchi parts you will see. Personally I find them a good way to add to the comedy, and it's always good with some eye-candy. Of course opinions on that may differ.

What surprises many about this manga is the story. The story starts of decently and keep escalating from there. If you allow the story to get a grip, it will hold so tight, that you will fall in love with the manga.

Conclusion
If this manga even appeals to you a little bit, I'm sure you'll agree with me on the overall 10/10.

Other Manga Reviews by xZaKKox

Rosario to Vampire user review by xZaKKox

Rosario to Vampire

go to manga

• Art 10/10

Recent Manga Reviews by xZaKKox

comments

H3ctor avatar H3ctor
May 14, 2013

Cool review. I think it's silly to underrate the manga due to its ecchi parts (I find the genre hilarious, but then again, I come from a different part of the world) but whatever, I love it. The violence is cool. Plus the girls are hot especially my favorite character Moka (and her Inner form is even hotter). It's a shame that this series is overshadowed by its big 3 Jump counterparts--not enough credit.