The Fall Season... or: How Long Has It Been Since Madoka?
Fall. Fail. The difference between these two words is subtle, and if you have poor handwriting, may not be discernable at all. Anyhow, my picks for the "fall season":
- pretty arts
- girl(s) with creepy eyes
#2 [CRAP] Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
- [-] turns out the show is shounen pseudo-futuristic school-life ecchi garbage.
- [-] the pantsu-grade humor is dull and unrelenting.
- [-] using generic mmo classes to describe fellow characters is irritating, not clever.
#3 Last Exile: some subtitle
- more Last Exile?!
- love the last exile universe
- features last exile
- well polished, steampunk aesthetic in a quasi-fantasy setting makes me think Kino's Journey vs. Escaflowne (?!)
#4 Cube x Curse x Curious (C3)
- it might not be ecchi garbage
- but mostly i'll watch it because it has an exponent in the title.
#5 Mirai Nikki
- I am a glutton for punishment
- everything else somehow looks even fucking worse than this!
- seriously, what the hell
UV Index: you get melanoma
Suggestion: watch old stuff, pick up stalled series, find new hobby