wargol

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

BASED ON 3 OF 13 EPS STALLED
23 OCT
2013

In a town where humans and demons co-exist, it takes more than a normal police force to maintain the peace. Enter the Hiizumi Life Counseling Office, a fantastic foursome of unique teenagers, each gifted with an amazing super power!

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta is not a continuation of 'Yozakura Quartet' but a complete new series with it's own story, the same characters are used with a few new additions.

I put that bit there because there's no synopses yet and at first I thought it was a second season, hope the info is useful to some.

about the show itself, I can't say much about the story yet because there are only 3 episodes so far, but the animations have definitely improved. they also made it less childish than 'Yozakura Quartet' and it feels much less rushed too.

the characters have improved too, in 'Yozakura Quartet' everyones personality was pretty mild but in Hana no Uta they are more anime-like with more extreme reactions.

all in all I like Hano no Uta much better and if it keeps up it'll be worth watching and much better than the first attempt from 2008.

Other Anime Reviews by wargol

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio user review by wargol

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

overall score: 7.9/10

Clannad After Story user review by wargol

Clannad After Story

Strike the Blood user review by wargol

Strike the Blood