wargol

Strike the Blood

5 OCT
2013

Just watched the first episode, looks good so far.

the main character (the vampire guy) seems to have a good story behind him which he just can't remember at the moment but from the flashes we've seen about his past it looks like it could be very nice. the shaman girl who is observing him looks interesting too, we haven't heard or seen anything from her past but she's interesting and looking at the opening/ending it looks like she'll have a good role in the anime.

I very much like the way it's animated, it's very well done. because the setting is modern/futuristic in a fantasy/sf kind of way they can make it look really good. and they have great effects for magic and fighting, I'm really looking forward to seeing some good fights in this anime.

first episode has only been aired so far so can't comment much about the characters except for what I've already said.....but again they look interesting and I'm expecting nice things from them.

overall I'd give this anime a high score and I'm really looking forward to watching more episodes, more fights and get to know more about the characters. I'd definitely recomment watching it!!

Other Anime Reviews by wargol

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio user review by wargol

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio

overall score: 7.9/10

Sakamichi no Apollon user review by wargol

Sakamichi no Apollon