vongolajake

Psycho-Pass

1 JAN
2014

Psycho pass takes place in a dystopian world where the law is decided by a system that judges you by the color of your hue.

Story:I really enjoyed the story. I felt that it was well written and was very thrilling to follow,  the ending felt a little simplistic but it definitely left room for a second season

Animation: The animation was really well done and looked really amazing. The way the weapons and the other futuristic aspects were animated was well done and really popped out in the gloomy setting. the opening and endings were animated perfectly.

Sound: everything was amazing. I really liked the first opening and then the second opening came and it was even better. The endings sounded amazing as well. The OST really fit well with the story aswell and I felt the seiyu's did a great job because the voices all fit their characters to a tee.

Characters: The characters were fun to follow. I felt like the character development was decent I just wish they went more in depth with some characters. Overall they were enjoyable to watch. I also really liked how the characters looked,  I admit there is a strong resemblance to the reborn characters but the reason behind that is them both having the same character designer.

Overall very enjoyable series.it was thrilling and besides action had the dramatic story that kept me hooked. I was very pleased and can't wait to see season 2 now.

Other Anime Reviews by vongolajake

Kuroko's Basketball user review by vongolajake

Kuroko's Basketball

Tokyo Ravens user review by vongolajake

Tokyo Ravens

overall score: 9.1/10

K-On! user review by vongolajake

K-On!