default avatar

• Joined Jan 7, 2011
  • 22 / ?

Bleach

Oct 12, 2011

I started watching bleach because of all the comments i've heard. Some common comments i received were: "Bleach is awesome" or "You have to watch bleach" or "When you watch bleach it will be your favorite anime" Well NO. Because of these comments I got online and from my friends i decided to give it a shot.

• Story: I could go on and on about the story and It will not end in a positive way. During the first episodes I thought this series could actually be good. It started with the whole new Shinigami thing and then I got more interested with the entry to soul society. However, to me its gone downhill from there. I stopped wathcing the anime during the soul society arc because it dragged on for so long. Many fillers, which is for me the downfall of the anime. I continued the arc in the manga. It just didn't click with me the whole Aizen's fake death. So i dropped the manga immediately. The story doesn't have a great plot. There is no main plot to begin with. There were little to no characters background. So to sum it up the story sucks.
  • Animation: I give them credits because the animation is good unlike the story. Not much to say abouth the animation other than good.
  • Sound: This is what I liked the most. The opening and the ending themes were great. The background music was also good. The only thing I liked from the anime is the music.
  • Characters: As i said before there were little to no background about the characters, but the characters were OK. They were not so bad.
  • Overall I'd say I wasted my time watching the series, but I enjoyed the music. The series is very overrated. Also for those who say bleach belongs in the top ten anime, I say not a chance in hell.

KageNoArashi says...

Characters not so bad? See them in later episodes..... xD

Feb 12, 2013