veryanonymous's avatar

veryanonymous

• Joined Apr 21, 2013

Acchi Kocchi

Jan 1, 2014

Acchi Kocchi or Place To Place is produced by Sentai Filmworks and directed by Fumitoshi Oizaki.  The genre is Comedy, Romance, and Slice of Life.  This anime is not to take seriously, and just make you laugh.  I really enjoy the anime for what it is.  I been reading the manga, and really enjoying the manga.

Story: There not much of a story.  The story is about Tsumiki Miniwa, the female main character, has a crush on Io Otonashi, the male main character.  And in the anime, she do tried to win his heart.  Io and Tsumiki has been together since beginning of the series.  The anime revolved around the main character and there group of friends.

Animation: The animation is very good for what it is.  This anime is very "moe", and it doesn't disappoint.

Sound: The sound for the anime is very decent, I don't have any problem with the sound at all.

Character: There are many character by, I going to talk about the Io and Tsumiki, and there friends.  Tsumiki Miniwa is a Tsundere and Loli character, she is very kawaii and catlike character, and she have a crush on Io.  When she get embarassed she bite Io on the head, and when she get excited, he cat ear appears.  Io Otonashi, is Megane character, he is very dense, and cool at the same time, he sometimes mess with Tsumiki, and is somewhat aware of her feeling.  Mayoi Katase is friend of Io and Tsumiki, she love the tease Tsumiki, and Tsumiki with bring repercussions to her, she is very good at electronics and never seen without her lab coat, and she often make pranks.  Sakaki Inui, is Io best friend, and along with Mayoi, he made up a prankster duo.  Hime Haruno is one of Io and Tsumiki friend, she is very clumsy and an air-head, when she is excited or see "moe" thing she get a nosebleed.

Comedy: The comedy in Acchi Kocchi is very funny.  One of my favorite part is the snowball fight, and when Tsumiki hitting Mayoi.

Overall: The comedy is funny, and Tsumiki and Io is one of my favorite in anime character.  I think people should get this series a try.