veryanonymous's avatar

veryanonymous

• Joined Apr 21, 2013

Koishite Nanbo!

Jul 10, 2013

Koishite Nanbo! is drawn by Sugiyama Miwako.  Koishite Nanbo! is story about this girl named Hirayama Anri, and she trying to find love.  In the beginning she stated that she wanted her heart to race, and to hold her lovely darling tightly.  One day she is pursuiting a boy name Morio, a soccer player, but she accidently ran into the student council president Kiriya.  Later in the story, it turned out that Kiriya like Anri best friend Sayuri.  Will she help him or blackmail him?  You go to read and find out, it only 3 chapter, 40 in the first chapters, and 30-ish in the second and third chapter.  It is a good read, it took me 1hr to read it.  It quite a good shoujo manga, it pretty predictable what going to happen if you read lots of shoujo manga like I do.

There are only four character: the protagonist Anri, the student council president Kiriya, Anri best friend Sayuri, and the soccer player Morio.  My favorite are Anri and Kiriya, and my least favorite is Morio.  The ending was alrigiht because mangaka could do so much more.  The Art is good because this manga was made is 2007.