veldor's avatar

• Joined Aug 5, 2012
  • 24 / ?

Tonagura!

Dec 22, 2012

What ever you do stay away from this one people. I WARNED YOU!

For those who want to watch this for the ecchi you will be greatly disappointed. All you get is a perverted retard and a selfish bitch that beats the shit out of him because of her legs being humped.

Story: Well there is no story. Its more like episodic with a short story somewhere hidden away.

Animation: Not a lot of ecchi hardly any from what i seen. I think there all in the beginning though.

Sound: Music felt kinda appropriate; matched the mood. Wait was there music?

Characters: NO ONE LIKES TO SEE A "PERVERTED" RETARD THAT DOESNT GO AFTER MULTIPLE GIRLS INSTEAD OF ONE! A regular pervert that "scopes" other girls would be better AND NO ONE LIKES A STUPID SELFISH GIRL THAT CAN'T READ THE MOOD OF PEOPLE AROUND HER. If you do like those girls well they must be pretty damn hot.

My favourite character is the side characters because there not a total baka. Except Hatsune, but she knows when to stop and get serious.

IMO: Comedy and Drama don't go well together.

This is the worst comedy/drama I have ever seen in my life. No one wants to see a guy trying to hump her legs then gets beat up for 13 eps straight.

I only watched this because of the synopsis. Reading it was better than watching it...

1.5/10 overall