tygoyasha's avatar

• <p>usa</p>
  • Joined Sep 1, 2013

InuYasha

Sep 2, 2013

for most people that are fans of anime there is usually one show that gets them interested in japanese media. a show that they will follow until the very end a show that they can remember by heart for me that anime is inuyasha. I have been watching it since I was 9 years old but it wasn't the first anime I ever watched that would probably be dragon ball.

but it was the first anime that moved me. the first anime with a love story that I cared about. the story of inuyasha has to be one of the the greatest stories ever told. this is tributed to the fact that Rumiko Takahashi (the creator of inuyasha) based the story on many of Japan's legends myths and stories. it is this kind of storytelling that is absent from most anime.

everything from the art to the story to the sounds is well done. were most anime have themes ranging from horror to syfy to downright confusing. inuyasha has a story in a league of its own. perhaps the two most important things that lead to the success of inuyasha is the action and romance of the story.

most of the people i talk to that have heard of inuyasha but not seen it
all seem to think that it is only a love story although it is action is a huge part of the show it is in my opinion inuyasha has the best sword battles
of any anime. the story of inuyasha and his sword tessaiga is second only
to the legend of king arthur and Excalibur.

although action is a big part of the show it is still the romance that gets people talking whether it's the love triangle between inuyasha kikyo and kagome or the complicated relationship between sango and miroku.

on one last note the most important thing about the show is the characters
this show has the best character development of any anime each one has a dark past often including the death of a loved one making for a good story.

overall inuyasha in my opinion is one of the best anime ever made I know most people will dispute that but I have yet to find another anime with the same level whether its the story or the character development.

well that's my review if you like it check out my profile and drop a comment.