tinytine's avatar

• ? / ?

Fate/Zero 2

Jun 24, 2012

Awesome series.

Love the graphics, the depth of the characters and the battles. The music goes well with the story.

The ending part was sad, it seems that all the good people ended up worsen off. It is true what they say, this series is much more mature with a darker mood than FSN. But I think having watched FSN the ending doesn't leave as muh of a saddening taste. Still though poor kerry and saber. Kirei has really become one of the most disturbed hated character right till the end.

With hyped up animes like these where the expectation is so high, the ending sometimes is difficult to pull off but I enjoyed the part with shirou and Kiritsugu, I think it was a good way to end the series. For once it shows Kerry finding salvation.. as compared with him in the rest of the series.

The only complaint I have is that I think it should have been an episode longer so the last few episodes doesn't seen rushed.

FZ is easily one of my top 5 animes of all time, if not the best one of 2012 so far. Highly recommend it for all. For complete beginners, I think watching FSN first is the better choice. (Although some would disagree) but personally I think the overall series would be more effective if the viewers is introduced with the lighter story, it makes the heavier one much more heartening.

Lipekun says...

I totally agree with you ;P

Jun 25, 2012