thesonicfan21's avatar

• Joined Jul 23, 2010
  • 21 / ?

Azumanga Daioh

Nov 27, 2010

While it's not the best anime in America, it sure is funny.

Story: The story features on a group of high-school girls who are inquisitive to wonder who the new guest is, The new guest is Chiyo-chan, a young grade-schooler who skips through five grades to enter high-school. As they continue to grow up and learn things, they end up getting into college.

Animation: The animation is jerky and maybe a little wild, but all in all, it was pretty fitting for a cartoon like this. Its tears is pretty much anime-related, and it is just all in all crazy.

Sound: I first watched the English Dub and thought it was pretty decent to watch. And then I watched the Japanese Dub which was pretty decent too, but very adult-ish.

Characters: The characters were pretty decent, but none of them were favorable. Maybe the adorable Chiyo-chan but is also considered annoying. I didn't like some of her actions, especially when she starts crying and gets angry like a two year old. Some of the characters have good personalities, such as mischeif, quietness, intelligence, and some of them have anger management problems.

Overall: The show isn't bad at all, but is still a joy to watch. Although, I'd rather watch a different anime of Comedy and Shoujo.

8.7/10 sound