default avatar

thekidsjl

• Joined Aug 31, 2013
  • ? / ?

I am only about half way through volume two and I am having a hard time following the story. I don't know if it is the translation that I am reading, but there are scenes that are choppy and are hard to understand what is going on. I don't care for the organization of the pages but this could also be because I am reading it online and it is annoying to scroll up and down to try and understand the organization of the text. The story is very interesting and I really want to know what happens but I am having a hard time staying in love with the characters that seem a little underdevleoped. I think this could become very amazing but it needs a little more development rather than just throwing the reader into the story. I think the art could be improved with more individual character development but at this point in the story they are all rather similar.

It is an interesting concept but it could use some improvements as it moves on. I am planning on finishing the series to see if it improves but I would reccomend it if the concept sounds interesting to you!