theSentinel's avatar

theSentinel

• Joined Apr 18, 2013

This anime was fun and kind of funny, but it tried to be way more then it was.  Im going to do this review a little differently because this anime was a little different.  It started off ok, and it was interesting, but it got out of control.  There were serious parts that seemed waaaaaay to serious to match the mood of the story.  The loop in time episodes were interesting, but right at the end it got really stupid.  The characters began being dumb.  Koizumi was being a dick and trying to convince everyone to go along with all of the out of control bull that Haruhi was trying to pull.  Kyon started doing stupid things, and Haruhi was being a freakshow.  The situations closer to the end of the series became ridiculous and again they were way too serious for a light anime like this.  It dropped my initial 7 down to a 6 for this anime..

while it was fun and funny it was good.  but there were things thrown in that lost me.  Koizumi was always using the "but we have to do what she says to save the world".  So the whole anime revolved around putting up with some bitch and her crazy crap.

in all, it was ok, but not in my "watch range".  6, and that is all.  Watch if you want but I wont strait up recommend it.