theSentinel's avatar

theSentinel

• Joined Apr 18, 2013

If the first scene does not intruige you I dont know what will.  The horrifying scene and the events and happenings surrounding it should make you shiver and hopefully want to see more.

This anime works in very interesting ways, what I mean is, its works in "archs"  4 "problem archs" which present the murders, and 4 "solution archs" which will show you behind the scenes of what the f*** went down.

this may turn some of you away, but i will tell you this, keep watching, all of it is important and it will make you want to watch the second series.  It is really good so keep watching.

Story: the story was confusing so I didnt get it at first, but by the end you realize that it was completely awesome, but each arch kept me intruiged, in the last arch when you find out that all the archs are related it made everything worth it.

Animation: omg it was creepy, this is that anime that you want to watch with a shotgun, after you close and lock all of your doors and windows, clear out your closet and underneath your bed to make sure nothing is hiding there.  The animations helped build the horrible terror that this anime brings.

sound:  ok, but nothing extremely special.  I cant really remember much about it, but it didnt get in the way.

Characters:  very interesting characters, and they were all crazy, no matter how you look at it.  But they were all crazy in different ways.  It was pretty cool actually.

Overall:  This anime was different from what I am used to, but it was totally amazing.  I loved it.  I would not put it on my 10/10 list, there were things that were a little hard to grasp, but otherwise it was great.  I recommend this anime.