tennis101101's avatar

• British Columbia
  • Joined Oct 16, 2013

This is a really good anime because it has a good story line to it. I love that it has almost one main goal for the main characters throught out the anime, however sometimes I don't like that it can go off on to side storys for more then 20 episodes but some of those sides storys are good. I love the animation of the scenary in the anime it has very good details in most areas. I also think that most of the characters have really good animation to them along with good details. I love most of the music that is play during the opening and closing songs, as well as during some of the fighting scences.  I also like most of the voices of the characters I think that the actors do a very good job. The characters of the anime are very good becasue most of them love to save people and also keep thier promises. I love that most of the characters are willing to do anything for their friends. Over all I think that this is a very good anime for most people to watch.

8.5/10 animation
8.5/10 sound
9.5/10 characters

DarkWanderer says...

What have you been smoking? Saying that Bleach has good plot is just ... so WRONG xP You should really watch some anime with good story line - then you could have something to compare to ;)

Dec 22, 2013