skippy3

School Days

BASED ON 4 OF 12 EPS DROPPED
29 MAR
2012

I'm not a very good review writer, nor am i fancy when it comes to this. But if i had something to say about this anime was the con's fell into the category of the characters, the storyline, and the overall sound of the anime, with the pro's being animation of course.

Story - I thought it was okay, but with all the animes i have seen, i could already tell how this one was going to end, it was to original, and i felt as if the main character had no clue on how to date. Which pressured me to just stop watching the anime then and there, he barely used any common sense, just complete retardation.

Animation - The animation was solid, the characters drawn were somewhat repetitive in how they were, but overall i believe this was one of the few things they did right.

Sound - I couldn't bare to listen to the ending or opening tracks, the soundtracks that played along the events that occured within the episodes weren't to impressive either.

Characters - This part angered me the most, the main character had to be the most naive, annoying, ignorant character i have ever laid eyes on. Almost as annoying as naruto, or the kids from Eureka Seven. That's the only reason i thought the characters were bad, which ties into what i said in the story gist.

Overall it was okay, not good but not bad i guess.. I wouldn't suggest it to those who have seen many animes as this is pretty predictable and not necessarily amusing. Maybe i'm just biased because i'm not into complete romance type animes but rather romance and action, couldn't stand but skip through half of the episodes.

Other Anime Reviews by skippy3