shadowarai's avatar

• Estonia
  • Joined Jul 2, 2013

Kokoro Connect

Dec 1, 2013

Kokoro Connect is one of these anime`s which doesn`t look very appealing at the first glance, but once you start to watch it, you become very addicted. The idea of all these supernatural phenomenons happening is good, becase it keeps up your interest and you will feel like you want to know more and more about these characters.

The one thing I really liked about Kokoro Connect was that there wasn`t anything, that made me feel unpleasant, for example, the "bad" character Heartseed didn`t actually mean to do any harm to the "good" characters and furthermore, in my opinion Heartseed was really cool character. It was interesing how the characters turned out to be different from who they seemed to be and and some of them even showed their "dark" side.

The reason why I rated characters 8/10 was because in my opinion the main character`s design was a bit boring, but at least their characters were very good.

The other thing I liked, was, how unexpected turns the story took, especially the ending.

Aaand of course I just have to mention that this "romance" part was really interesting to watch, mainly because it wasn`t a typical love story. Everybody loves a bit romance c: