sesshomarux24x

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou

25 FEB
2012

Ill start off by saying that this is one of the most underrated anime that I have ever seen. I do not kno why it's not ranked in the top 100... ATleast!

This is about a group of friends who discover that they have abnormal powers when demons, and other creatures start infesting the city. They must work together with their friends, and friends they will make throughout their adventure. The story also becomes much more complex, and draws you in with no mercy. The story can get a little predictible at times, but I kinda find that flaw with like 90% of anime so it didnt bother me at all. This isnt one of those anime where anyone is sfae from harm because the writers cant kill them off.

Animation:

I loved this animation! the action scenes were so fluent and crisp. The only time the animation gets a little iffy is once an a while someones face looks a tad weird buts not often at all. The zombies, demons, and creatures look great they are so disgusting and drawn well, its awesome. Its top-notch animation.

Sound:

I think this anime has the best music of any anime I have ever seen, and i've seen a lot. Its beginning and ending sonds are amazing. They have a great mixture of metal, rock, and some emotional music for the hreat wrenching times.

You will fall in love with the bond that all of these characters, and will hate the characters that try and break them up. They show indepth background stories on each character to let you completely connect with them, and ever episode will have you worried something will happen. For the romance loverts, this anime does hint at some relationships, and does have moments between them. The supporting characters really round of the greatness of the characters that help you connect with the main five even more.

Overall:

As I started off saying.... THIS ANIME NEED TO BE IN THE TOP 100!!!!!! Watch this anime and you will see what I mean when I say; There is no way in hell there are 1,000 anie better then this one!

Other Anime Reviews by sesshomarux24x