scizorg45's avatar

• Joined Jun 16, 2009

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Oct 10, 2010

Story 6/10

An all school girls turned co? All the girl being perverts (instead of the male students)? Oh boy, I got to watch this. (my train of thought reading the synopsis).

If you’re looking for a decent plot or a nice story, go somewhere else. Seitokai yakuindomo doesn’t have either of it. Seitokai yakuindomo is about an all-girls school turned co. The girls don’t really mind this though; it’s more like a dream come true for most of them. Through the whole series it’s one perverted joke after the other. Most of them you can see coming from a mile away, but they will make you laugh anyway.

Animation 7/10

The animation often switches between normal animation and chibi mode. Usually I don’t like it when there’s too much chibi in an anime, but with Seitokai yakuindomo I didn’t really mind. Perhaps it’s because I put my mind on blank while watching this (since I wasn’t expecting anything serious anyway).

Sound 8/10

One: The opening. I loved it. It made me happy. I listened it every episode, which I usually don’t do (most of the time, I listen to openings once or twice). It’s a happy joy song which put a smile on my face while the episode had barely started.

Two: The voice actors are brilliant. They sound serious the whole time. I especially loved the voice actor for the little girl, who had a cute little voice in normal mode, but when angered, she also sounded like that.

Characters 9/10

I love the different characters in Seitokai yakuindomo. I guess they’re actually not that different (they’re all perverted girls), but two of our main characters are normal people, trying to put some common sense in most of the school. The interaction between these is the main power of this anime. This is also one of the few shows where the man isn't more perverted than the females, but also isn't a total wuss.

Overall 7.5/10

Looking for a good laugh and wasting some time? Look no further! If you like perverted jokes every 15 seconds, this definitely is the anime for you. Especially people that liked azumangah dajoh and lucky star will probably enjoy this comedy train.