sarah2

Yosuga no Sora

BASED ON WATCHING 11 OF 12 EPS
27 OCT
2010

I really liked this anime. It's a bid perfisch bud also really kawaii. The storry is a bit basic bud that doesn't really mather. This Anime is aboud twins who transfer to a coutryside town. The guy (haruka) becomes friends with the people in town. But he REALLY kazuha the most. His sister (sora) is a bit a depressed person, and isn't really a lot in the picture. There's al lot of hot romance en a litle twist in the story. Just watch it ;). The Story is al about the different relations with al the different girls. And every girl has her own storry.

Other Anime Reviews by sarah2

Yosuga no Sora user review by sarah2

Yosuga no Sora

Motto To Love-Ru user review by sarah2

Motto To Love-Ru

Kiss x sis user review by sarah2

Kiss x sis

Recent Anime Reviews by sarah2

comments

Symmetrical avatar Symmetrical
Jan 23, 2011

@Xplayer. Yes there are people who enjoy this. If you are into this genre it turned out quite fine. Just because you dont prefer this genre doesnt mean its horrible. I agree with the reviewers rating actually. Very dramatic and I enjoyed it. It had a dark feeling to it.

Buumis avatar Buumis
Dec 26, 2010

Have to say i get this tsundere & moe feeling from Sora and she was the only charecter i liked in the whole serie.

Xplayer avatar Xplayer
Dec 25, 2010

The fact that there are people that enjoy this anime is mind boggling to me. Oh well, it just shows the diversity of tastes among anime fans.

Symmetrical avatar Symmetrical
Dec 21, 2010

Loveddd the ending XD WINcest hahaha. Hated Nao though. The ending was like the high point of the series.

GodOfSomething avatar GodOfSomething
Dec 21, 2010

I knew that ending was coming, and I dind't like it... But I enjoyed the "sidestory" with Motaka :p