sarah2's avatar

• Joined Oct 26, 2010
  • 24

Yosuga no Sora

Oct 27, 2010

I really liked this anime. It's a bid perfisch bud also really kawaii. The storry is a bit basic bud that doesn't really mather. This Anime is aboud twins who transfer to a coutryside town. The guy (haruka) becomes friends with the people in town. But he REALLY kazuha the most. His sister (sora) is a bit a depressed person, and isn't really a lot in the picture. There's al lot of hot romance en a litle twist in the story. Just watch it ;). The Story is al about the different relations with al the different girls. And every girl has her own storry.

Symmetrical Jan 23, 2011

@Xplayer. Yes there are people who enjoy this. If you are into this genre it turned out quite fine. Just because you dont prefer this genre doesnt mean its horrible. I agree with the reviewers rating actually. Very dramatic and I enjoyed it. It had a dark feeling to it.

Buumis Dec 26, 2010

Have to say i get this tsundere & moe feeling from Sora and she was the only charecter i liked in the whole serie.

Xplayer Dec 25, 2010

The fact that there are people that enjoy this anime is mind boggling to me. Oh well, it just shows the diversity of tastes among anime fans.

Symmetrical Dec 21, 2010

Loveddd the ending XD WINcest hahaha. Hated Nao though. The ending was like the high point of the series.

GodOfSomething Dec 21, 2010

I knew that ending was coming, and I dind't like it... But I enjoyed the "sidestory" with Motaka :p