Not much on talking my self up, but for a bio I felt that I need to let ya'll know who I am. I live in the Texas with my dog (Ein) just like in Cowboy Bebop. I like anime that has a decent story with conflicting characters that really set their defining attributes with twists and a good ending. Can't stand people that use this website as a way of bragging on who watches more anime. Also I don't like the fans that base the attraction to anime on how well the animation is.
My Star Rating System:
- ½ Stars: The suckiest suck that ever sucked.
- 1- 1 ½ Stars: Why the hell am I watching this?
- 2- 2 ½ Stars: I stomached the hole series
- 3 - 3 ½ Stars: Enjoyable, but lacking
- 4 - 4 ½ Stars: Worth buying the series
- 5 Stars: Super mega awesome anime
- Likes: good soundtracks, great romance plots, good story twists, multiple different characters, wild and crazy characters.
- Dislikes: filler episodes, starting in the middle of a series, too many male characters, never ending story, rewrite to a story plot in the middle the series, and anime the just drop off and never pick back up.