rike1p's avatar

rike1p

• Joined Sep 5, 2010

Law of Ueki

Feb 10, 2011

I don't know why i like this anime so much, but i do. I love the superpower theme, and it's a very interesting twist to it. It is very special powers, and they all have wird conditions that makes it funny. The story is also very good. It is about friendship and fighting, and it has this tournament going, so if you don't like that it is not sure that you will like it, but you should still give it a try. It really is a good anime, and the story apart from the fighting is funny and amusing. I kind of wish, even though it is an comedy anime, that there would be a little bit more serious sometimes when it comes to what happends outside of the fighting, but that is just personal opinion. I love the Ueki character. Is is very charming and inspiering. When you watch him it makes you want to do all you can for your friends too. It is actually kind of touching sometimes. I will not reveal what it was, and by the way if you don't want me to ruin the obvious that happends in the end, you should not read this last bit. Well what really toutched me was what Ueki used his null zai on. I won't say what is was, but that kind of suprised me, coming from a fighting comedy anime. All in all this anime is worth watching. And how hard Ueki is trying for his friends is admirable.

Sorry if there where some mistakes in there, i am not so good with spelling xD