ravenrhen's avatar

• Joined May 7, 2013
  • 20 / ?

Yuru Yuri

Jun 15, 2013

Some might say that I didn't think well with the scores that I gave, but my standards are different besides I can't help but be bias about this, anyway I'll explain.

Story 10/10

Some part are just too dumb but It just make things funnier, I think this is suppose to be the life of normal teenagers in middle school but their life is just too awesome, the inside jokes are funny as well as the punch lines, the incest might be a little too much for me but I guess Its a somewhat funny.

Animation 10/10

Duh, they're too cute, Especially when they inserted some Mirakun. Although I can't say 10/10 on Chinatsu's drawings.

Sound 10/10

Too be honest this is actually my first time to get hooked with a Opening Song of an anime, Its pretty catchy and fun to imitate.

Characters 10/10

10 isn't actually enough, each of the characters has different personality and it becomes more fun when they're combined together. Akari's weak presence despite being the protagonist, Kyoko's suprisingly different attitude from the past to the present, The twins' perverted ideas and reactions, Ayano being tsundere, the not talking president , etc. . but seriously all of them were awesome.