randomredneck's avatar

• Joined Feb 14, 2011
  • ? / M

Blood-C

Sep 29, 2011

Greetings, fellow anime viewers. It's RandomRedneck, with another review. The summer 2011 season was pretty good to me. With the grand exception of this travesty. This show...I honestly don't know if my review can sum up how bad it is. This, is Blood-C. Let us begin, shall we?

STORY

Like almost everything else about this tripe, the story sucks. It goes as such, for about the first six episodes: Sing on the way to school, play with a puppy, eat and talk with friends, fight and kill monster. That's it for about 6 episodes. It's typical, which wouldn't be so bad. Then comes episode 10, 11, and 12. Apparently, the writers looked up the term "Bad, totally pull it out of our ass plot twist" and threw it here. It will give you a headache, trust me.

ANIMATION

The only thing this show does well, is the animation. It's actually pretty good. The fights Saya has with the monsters are actually pretty fluid, and entertaining to watch. And blood. If you like blood, there's copious amounts of it.

SOUND

Two things about the sound. The opening them is actually pretty kickass. The other thing...Saya's singing. Saya's. Fucking. Singing. It makes me wanna puncture my own eardrums, just to make it stop.

CHARACTERS

Characters...where do i freaking begin? Lets begin with our protagonist, Saya...I hate this bitch. An utter stain on the name. She is easily, one of the WORST main characters I've ever seen. She is so amazingly useless, and annoying, that I found myself praying a monster would win, and put her out of my misery. All the others...who the fuck cares? Everything else about this show sucks, I'm not gonna waste my time talking about the other characters.

OVERALL

Avoid this show. Avoid this show. For the love of all that is holy, avoid. This. Show. It sucks. It sucks, BIG TIME. That is all. Thank you.

Yours truly,

RandomRedneck.

kio3459 says...

LOL! Yes.. Amazing review!  A rating that truley fits the anime.. I've only seen up to ep 4 but I cant see it getting any better.

"Saya...i hate this bitch" - YES SIR!

"She is easily, one of the WORST main characters I've ever seen. She is so amazingly useless, and annoying" - COMPLETELY AGREE

"Saya's singing. Saya's. Fucking. Singing. It makes me wanna puncture my own eardrums, just to make it stop." - SIGN ME UP.  I wonder if the voice actcress was thinking, "am i reall do this?" becuase I'm actually thinking why the hell am I watching this right now?  I'm better off just staring the ceiling or my hand....  but seriously, how is possible that this anime is rated above a star?

This anime blows.. I can't wait to see somebody who actually likes this crap actually defend it.  Theres always a couple of people who like anything.

Oct 23, 2011