randomredneck

Zettai Shougeki ~Platonic Heart~

12 JUN
2011

Greetings fellow anime viewers. It's RandomRedneck, giving my opinion on another show. For this review, I tackle a true abomination unto anime. A show that made me stop paying attention to the excess of jiggling tits because it's that bad. Ladies and gents, I give you Master of Martial Hearts. Let us begin, shall we?

STORY

The what? Oh yeah, there's a story here...somewhere. Long story short, girl gets kidnapped, girl who just met her that day decides to enter a random martial arts type tournament thing to rescue her. The plot of the episodes usually go as such.

"Where is Miko?"

"Hey, lets fight."

"Oh no, my clothes got shredded."

Rinse, repeat...god make it stop. And episode 5...sweet mother, it just gives me a headache thinking about the "Epic twist". Please note the quotes marks there. Moving on...

ANIMATION

You would think a show with fighting as a plot point would at least try with the animation...it doesn't. Whoever animated this thing apparently thought, "Hey, I'll make the fighting really slow, boring, and anemic looking. Genius." It's a true sad point when jiggling tits and shredding clothes seem to be animated better than the rest of the show.

SOUND

Surely you must be thinking by now, "But it as least has a decent score, right?" Wrong. That opening theme...if bad music was a crime, these people would be in jail by now.

CHARACTERS

If the 1 up there wasn't a clear enough indicator, characters are another point this show fails at. We have Aya, whose only real form of characterization seems to be getting her clothes ripped off, her friend Natsume, who exists to...well exist, and a various stable of throwaway villains who exist for Aya to nudify and beat up.

OVERALL

For the love of good taste, avoid this tripe of a show. Utterly bad in every way possible, with no redeeming qualities at all. And this is from an unashamed lover of Ecchi. That is all. Thank you.

Yours truly,

RandomRedneck.

Other Anime Reviews by randomredneck

Blood-C: The Last Dark user review by randomredneck

Blood-C: The Last Dark

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! user review by randomredneck

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!

overall score: 4.5/10

• Sound 1.5/10
  • Overall 1.5/10

comments

Wirusan avatar Wirusan
Oct 13, 2012

Could not agree with you more man. I feel sorry for people who bought this.