rameeshoo2000's avatar

• Joined Sep 4, 2011
  • ? / F

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Sep 18, 2011

To be true, I really liked this anime but like all other good anime's it has its bad points. According to my review pattern this is how Maid Sama is: (Try reading all the bolded out words to get a hint of the kind of anime it is)

The Story line was pretty weak and basic, the obvious girl-hates-guy-and-then-falls-in-love-with-him thing, but thats where Misaki's Secret comes in nothing much but its a break way indirect approach to their high school romance.

Most the charachters aren't very strong: Usui is shows to have a hard-core personality and he's probably the strongest charachter that bind everything together. Misaki has her place in the story becuase ofcourse the show couldn't go on without her but she leads a normal tired-off-too-much-work-but-willing-to-struggle kind of life. I think most the maids lead out the weak roles- they call have the same goals and aims.

The Animation truthfully was the thing that made me choose the anime. I always check out the animation before the story becuase I think the anime is what gives life to the story but exactly vice versa. The animation is good-and-good and the sound quality will pass as well. Even though Misaki could have had a louder yet softer tone.

8.5/10 animation

rameeshoo2000 says...

oh lol, It's ok- no offence taken that's becuase it wasn't even me who wrote this review =.=

It was a cousin who saw my anime-planet logged in and used it to get me insulted -.-

I don't even like Maid Sama all that much :P

Oct 14, 2011
konalol says...

Please, if you can't speak/write proper english don't make reviews because it'll make you look stupid. No offense intended, but please DO NOT WRITE REVIEWS.

Anyways I agree on the score you gave, 9/10.

Oct 13, 2011