phoniefly's avatar

• USA
  • Joined Mar 31, 2014

Elfen Lied

Jun 16, 2014

Story: Built up to the right points on most things. I felt though on some points the story confused you to much or gave you to much to where you knew exactly what happened. In my opinion i would rather be surprise then knowing what was going to happen before it happened. For the most part though the story kept you hooked. It was on point. The ending frustated me so so much though but still such a good story line.

Animation: I love gore just as much as teh next guy but on some of this i believe it was over board. How a human can make blood splatter like that i will never know. Yeah definelty the gore was over board on some points. But still the animation where very well done the way they were able to design some of the aspects in the anime was amazing.

Characters: This anime had characters i loved and hated so on this note was amazing. What i liked most was the way they built up the character of lucy or nyuu which every you think she should be called. But also on another good note they didn't just leave the other characters as just there they built them up as well even though most was building up for lucy.

Overall: such a good anime well made the sound was good the characters were awesome. The animation spot on expect for the gore aspect this was a great movie. As i said it kept you wanting more i literally watched this all in one night. I wish they had mad more