Hello everyone i'm phoniefly but all my friends call me phonie. I have been watched anime for a few years now and i don't think i have done that bad. Most of the anime i have watched is dubbed but i just recently got into watching subbed anime again, so i am hoping to be able to add a lot of new anime to my watch list. This list i have below of anime isn't my top 5 i just can't chose my top 5 anime i love them all so much. So what i do is about ever month or so i put up 5 anime that i have watche recently that i really liked. If you have any other question about other gifs i have up on my profile just ask me and i will definetly answer you back. Also don't be afarid to recommend me anime that you think i will like i will always watch it when i get to it XD.
Woohoo More random gifs for you guys to look at I think some of them are really funny and some of them are really serious. So i tend to like a bit of all anime the only thing i won't really watch is horror. I am afarid of everything i'm a chicken and glad to be XD.
NOW TIME TO GET TO THE RECENT ANIME I HAVE WATCHED.
1) Free!: I watched both first and second season and i totally fangirled over this it was amazing i loved it. That is why i only put Free! is because it is both seasons.
2) Black Bullet: This anime kept was really good. Not what i expected at all.
3) K: Project: More commonly known as just K this anime was badass. That is the only way i can describe it a bit difficult to follow at times but you can get caught up quick this is so amazing. This anime is just beautiful the colors are vibranat this anime is great.
4) The Kawai Complex: This anime was just cute. It was very funny as well had a little romance but not so much that is was overwhelming was an all around great anime. And not to mention the art style is just amazing.
5) Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to: This anime was just funny. it always had something weird about it which i just loved. It is really short but still good.
Also just a little side note guys I do not dropped or stall anime, so instead of just them being blank i use the dropped for anime that i am going to watch here soon because i hate having to go thru a big want to watch list and then the anime under my stalled list are anime that are ongoing and not complete. I'm sorry for the confusion but it is the easiest way for me to do it i hope you guys don't mind.
These are just 2 movie that i have watched recently and i really liked
1) Princess Mononoke. This was really fun to watch and i liked tke kind of intense moments it had.
2) Pokemon: The First Movie: I don't care what anyone says pokemon is still awesome. and this movie makes me cry every time. Just looking at this gifs i am bawling.
Openning i like.
Ending i like