thank you kuro for the banner
Hello everyone i'm phoniefly but all my friends call me phonie. I have been watched anime for a few years now and i don't think i have done that bad. Most of the anime i have watched is dubbed but i just recently got into watching subbed anime again, so i am hoping to be able to add a lot of new anime to my watch list. This list i have below of anime isn't my top 5 i just can't chose my top 5 anime i love them all so much. So what i do is about ever month or so i put up 5 anime that i have watche recently that i really liked. If you have any other question about other gifs i have up on my profile just ask me and i will definetly answer you back. Also don't be afarid to recommend me anime that you think i will like i will always watch it when i get to it XD.
Woohoo More random gifs for you guys to look at I think some of them are really funny and some of them are really serious. So i tend to like a bit of all anime the only thing i won't really watch is horror. I am afarid of everything i'm a chicken and glad to be XD.
NOW TIME TO GET TO THE RECENT ANIME I WATCHED AND LOVE.
1) Noragami: A good friend of mine told me about this one and i am so glad he did it was an amazing anime. Thanks KuroBladez
2) Ben-To: Another anime a friend told me to watch and i will admit not what i expected lol it was way better then what i expected gotta say i love this anime
3) No Game No Life: This anime i love so much. The characters are amazing and i can not wait for season 2 to come out. Will have to watch it love this anime.
4) My Little Monster: This anime had comedy and romance. I am normally not big on romance anies but i have to say i really liked this one it was very good.
5) Heavens a Memo Pad: i feel in love with this anime on the first episode. i highly recommend watching it. Thanks Angetbeatsyui for telling me about it
Also just a little side note guys I do not dropped or stall anime, so instead of just them being blank i use the dropped for anime that i am going to watch here soon because i hate having to go thru a big want to watch list and then the anime under my stalled list are anime that are ongoing and not complete. I'm sorry for the confusion but it is the easiest way for me to do it i hope you guys don't mind.
These are just 2 movie that i have watched recently and i really liked
1) Gedo Senki I really liked this.
2) From Up on Poppy Hill. i don't know why but i really liked this movie. i thought it was awesome.
My favorite anime openning. Well this is one of my favorites.
One of my favorite anime endings. I love the animantion and the song