nasreen10's avatar

• Joined Jun 3, 2009
  • ? / F

Blue Exorcist

Dec 12, 2011

Story: This series was made prematurely. It should have waited longer until it had more content to work with. It started off well but ended disappointly. I will come out and say that I am a fan of the manga and I was sad to see that it turned out like this. I liked the idea but it just didn't come through. It wasn't awful though and it was fun. I would like a second season but, with the way it ended, I doubt it. As a whole, the series is ok. Just ok.

Animation: I really liked the animation. I liked the character designs and the backgrounds. It was colorful and vibrant but dark and sinister when it needed to be. I enjoyed it for the most part.

Sound: Nice. I do remember the opening, endings and some of the soundtrack pieces. I really enjoyed the voice actors as well.

Characters: Like the plot. The character's development was shaky. It was confusing and it needed more time.

Overall: Disappointing but I think it was just average. Sad because I liked the concept.

neverafall says...

I completely disagree. I haven't read the manga but when I look at an anime or a manga, I look at the whole thing instead of comparing it to what you expect it to be.

Jan 22, 2012