nasreen10's avatar

nasreen10

• by a piano
  • Joined Jun 3, 2009
  • ? / F

Story: Imagine a One Piece filler in the form of a movie. That basically explains this movie. One Piece fillers aren't that bad but they are definitely not something that I gravitate toward. However, this does have action and plently of comedy. You get some laughs but it pales in comparsion to Strong World film or real One Piece episodes. Also, this falls in right after Skypia but before Waters 7.

Animation: Similar to the regular series but with much more fanservice. MUCH more fanservice.

Sound: Hit or miss outrack. Some were disappointing like the opening and some were awesome like Luffy vs. Ratchet. Also, Chopper's seiyuu is different and makes watching the movie a little off for me.

Characters: Same as One Piece and the rest of the cast reminded me of One Piece filler characters. Their filler characters aren't too bad but you can't really take them seriously.

Overall: Not awful but I wouldn't want to watch it again or buy it. If you want to watch all things One Piece, then this movie won't waste your time. If you tend to skip fillers, I wouldn't watch this.