nasreen10

Special A

23 JAN
2010

Story: Special A is very quirky.  The small subplots and characters definitely make an engaging and thrilling adventure.The special a's class ability to do inhuman things is fun instead of annoying. The ending was very well done (not physically or humanly possible but suitable) leaving few loose ends. Great romance. Hikari and Kei are an all-time favorite couple of mine.

Animation: Very pretty animation. Bold colors and neat and attractive character designs. Very visually appealing and the backgrounds were bright and vivid. However, nothing remarkable or anything that sticks out. The characters shine more in my mind solely for their personality not their appearance.

Sound: Nice. Not remarkable or memorable at all. But nice.

Characters: Lovely characters that are endearing. I really love the characters. Hikari is one of my favorite shojo girls even when she's thickheaded and Kei is beastly. The characters are whimsical. They each have their little quirks that stop them for being perfectly flawless.

Overall: I liked this anime and would definitely recommend this most people especially those who like shojo. A nice romantic comedy that is light and fun.

Other Anime Reviews by nasreen10

Nana user review by nasreen10

Nana

• Characters 6.9/10
  • Overall 6.9/10

comments

yasmin09 avatar yasmin09
Jul 30, 2010

I agree ^^ I am a huge fan of Special A.

Wolf570 avatar Wolf570
Feb 3, 2010

I was about to write a long comment about how S.A. is probably one of the worst shows I had to endure, I was about to start it this way:

"Dude, that's some awesome shit you were taking when watching "Special A". Can you give me the number of your dealer?"

But I just gave up, it's not worth it.

zombieiscool avatar zombieiscool
Jan 23, 2010

Thanks for the review, I'm gonna check this one out