default avatar

mustardbomb

• Joined Sep 15, 2012
  • 28 / ?

Brilliance at its finest! Wow! Hit it out of the park.

So I was on Netflix, and I saw this show. And it was like "Huh, no idea what the hell this is." I turned it on and was hooked! They just blew me away, episode after episode.

The crux of their success lies in their characters. Each one a gem, filling a role, and still being developed into a three dimensional person. It's easy to just cajole them into archetypes, but they go so beyond that. Every single one of them has significant story arcs, and evolves over the show's (Disgustingly short) run.

I simply can't lavish enough praise for this show. One gripe, however, is with the voice acting. Not great, but not bad. It's simply average, which when compared to everything else, just doesn't hold up.

But who cares? The show is such a run romp through and through, one just has to sit back and start loving.

I recommend this to anyone who isn't blind. Go watch it, somehow, anyhow!

deideiblueeyez says...

Seriously? This is just a standard reverse-harem anime. By the end it just lags as it goes through the same formula of "fun adventures with a bunch of boys". If the voice acting isn't perfect then you can't in all good faith give something a perfect score. That's just ignoring the obvious and doing everyone else a disservice.

This anime is above average. Nothing more, nothing less.

May 18, 2013
SANC16 says...

The show is good for the first 7 or so episodes but after that it goes downhill and I gave up around episode 12. The opening is done horribly in the English dub; possibly the worst I've ever seen and Vic Mingonga could play every role in this show and I still wouldn't like it.

Feb 23, 2013